To apply for a place at Kenilworth Sixth Form then please download and fill in the application form.
APPLICATION FORM 2017-18
Applications to the Sixth Form
Applications are still being accepted please download the application form above. Applications can be sent by post or e mailed to: email@example.com
Current Kenilworth School students can hand their applications into Upper School Office.
To gain entry into Kenilworth Sixth Form, students must achieve at least 6 GCSE passes at C or above, including:
- English Language or English Literature at grade 5 or above
- Maths at grade 5 or above
- At least 4 other GCSEs at grade C or above
- BTEC level 2 qualifications awarded at pass, merit or distinction, will count as a maximum of 1 of these 6 additional GCSE qualifications.
- The English and Maths grades should be at a Level 5 or above under the new assessment criteria
- Two of the 6 GCSEs must be a grade B or level 6 (in Maths, English Literature or Language)
- Different subjects at A level have their own entry requirements and this information is in our on-line curriculum prospectus.
Details of each subject's entry requirements can be found in our Curriculum guide.